The meat processing industry of our country develops very quickly, the flesh production has already ranked first in the world, in the meat structure, the meat product variety, the meat processing craft, the meat processing machinery and the meat products import and export and so on has obtained the very good development.
With the development of national economy and the improvement of people's living standard, people have put forward higher demands on food industry. Modern food has been in the direction of nutrition, green, convenience, functional food development, and functional food will become the mainstream food in the new century. The food industry has also become the pillar industry of the national economy, and the food machinery industry, which is equipped with food industry, is developing especially rapidly. The modernization of the food industry depends largely on the development of food machinery and its modernization, leaving modern instruments and equipment, and the modern food industry has no way of talking about it. The development of the food industry is the result of the common development of equipment and technology, so that the equipment and process should be optimized and the equipment innovation and innovation will promote the improvement and development of the process, and the development and improvement of the equipment should be promoted by a. The two sides promote and perfect each other, which is the necessary condition to make the whole food industry move towards modernization.
Overview of similar studies or similar designs at home and abroad since ancient times, China has "people to eat for the days" of the proverb, so food consumption has always been the attention, but since the founding of my food consumption is basically in the "original state." That is, the food consumption of Chinese residents has been mainly the direct agricultural products consumption. Because of the obvious characteristics of the peasant economy in our country and the characteristic of the self-sufficiency in the countryside, the food industry in our country generally presents the characteristics of late start, slow development, low level of technology, and the dependence of core technologies on foreign imports. China's food processing industry has undergone three stages:
I. Steady and slow growth this stage our country's food industry is in the "imported" state
This stage of China's food industry development is relatively slow, the industry's labor rate is relatively low, the level of technology production relies heavily on foreign imports, and the introduction of technology absorption level is also very low. On the other hand, it is affected by the national development policy, emphasizing heavy industry and despising light industry, and not paying enough attention to the development of food industry.
II. The Awakening stage of the food industry
In this stage, China has carried out the reform and opening up of China's food processing industry has undergone three stages:
1. Steady and slow growth
At this stage, our food industry is in the "imported" state
This stage of China's food industry development is relatively slow, the industry's labor rate is relatively low, the level of technology production relies heavily on foreign imports, and the introduction of technology absorption level is also very low. On the other hand, it is affected by the national development policy, emphasizing heavy industry and despising light industry, and not paying enough attention to the development of food industry. 2, the food industry's awakening stage in this stage of China's reform and opening up, the economy presents a comprehensive revitalization of the potential, for the introduction of advanced technology to provide a convenient condition, but because of "hard to return" difficulties, so in the open year did not erupt rapid development momentum.
The rapid development of food industry has entered into the 21st century, our country gradually attaches importance to the development of food industry in policy, so that the development of China's food industry shows a steady and rapid development trend.
The main problems existing in the production and processing of meat products in China are:
1. Raw meat hygiene, poor quality.
2. Meat processing level is low, variety is not rich.
3. The quality of meat products is not high, convenient and poor.
4. The structure of meat processing industry is unreasonable.
According to the present situation of meat processing in our country, we should make a series of corresponding countermeasures at present.
1. Develop the meat quality standard and establish the modern meat quality processing management system.
2. Improve meat processing level, develop a variety of categories, high-quality meat products.
3. The introduction of High-tech development technology.
4. To improve the organizational structure of the meat and food industry.
With the development of China's economy, the standard of living and the integration with the international market, the production and consumption of meat products in our country will keep developing continuously, and our meat products will develop in the direction of diversification, nutrition and convenience. There are several main features:
1. Chinese Traditional meat products are modernized.
2. Increased the variety of Western meat products.
3. Development of low-temperature meat products.
4. Development of poultry meat products.
5. Health meat products are quietly rising.
- Analysis Of Current Situation Of Fo...
- Pasta Machinery Enterprise Developm...
- Development Of Meat Processing Indu...
- The Position Of Mixer In Food Indus...
- The Automation Of Filling Machine I...
- Discussion On The Development Of Fi...
- China's Mixer Enterprises Need To S...
- New Technology Of Mixer And Stirrin...
- Unlimited Development Potential Of ...
- Food Mixer Will Be The Next Generat...
- The Product Room For Grain Flour Mi...
- Grinder Machine Packing Ways
- Guke Foodmachiney Company Took.part...